My Package Of Poster Arrived In The Mail Fast & Quick.

Yesterday Got My Package Already In The Mail Just In Time 4 South Texas Horror Con Is Next Weekend Friday & Saturday I Order 3 Movie Poster I Wanna Get Them Sign But The 3rd Poster Didn't Arrive I Called They Said Where Out Of Stock Was So Pissed And The Poster Was Danny Trejo AKA Machete
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So They Refund My Money Back The $4.80 cents I'm Glad I Call Them To See Why My Poster Wasn't There Said SHIPPED SOON Always Check Or Order Invoice What U Bought On Amazon.Com Hopefully They Have It At The Convention Very Excited.
I Aslo Bought Yesterday At Walmart MACHETE Movie On DVD Was $9.30 To Get It Sign By 3 Actor In The Film Are Aslo Coming.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In The Bottom Are Picture Of The Box I Receive From Poster Revolution And In The Middle Is The Crow Will Get It Sign By Rochelle Davis & Ernie Hudson GhostBuster 2 Enjoy The Lasted News Blog From Me 2 U :-)